Convenient Central Battery System
RUSIC® Central Safety Lighting Systems series Ultimate complies with the relevant rules and regulations. These units fulfill all aspects of safety awareness offering variable solutions of central safety power supply in accordance with the current building regulations, the applicable guidelines for wiring systems (MLAR) as well as the norms for central power supply systems (EN 50171) and safety lighting systems (DIN EN 50172 VDE 0108-100). According to these requirements, RUSIC® safety lighting systems offer a tailored solution for any facility having top priority for simple installation, safe operation and reduction of fire loads.
RUSIC® central safety lighting systems offer independently functioning component solutions with combined emergency lighting, suitable for internal and external mounting, fully meeting all recommendations and expectations.
- Expandable system –modular configuration from the smallest to the largest systems
- Compact and modular system for use within an individual fire zone or across several fire zones
- The cost and complexity of installation due to the required fire resistance can be drastically reduced, since individual modules are installed in different fire zones
- Communication with the central building control system via various integrated protocols (Modbus, KNX, etc.)
- Portable display and control panel – comfortable remote monitoring and handling
- The portable control panel can be used for maintenance at the central unit or for monitoring, e.g. in the maintenance office
- Remote maintenance or configuration via local network or internet possible
- Extendable with dynamic components
- Many other options possible
Locations and Applications
- Health Care
- Office and Residential Buildings
- Hotels and Accommodations
- Retail and Shopping Centers
- Educational Facilities
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Public Buildings
- Sports Facilities and Cultural Institutions
Looking for an individual Solution?
Our experts will be happy to advise you on your next project. Simply get in touch with us via our contact form.