RULEC SL 500 Touch
Single battery monitoring center according to DIN EN 62034 with touch display
The RULEC control center with touch display for monitoring and controlling single battery luminaires. Management of max. 500 bus-monitored single-battery luminaires (RS485). All connected single-battery luminaires are controlled via a multi-touch capable 5″ color display, which shows the operating states of the individual luminaires.
The RULEC Touch control panel has a network connection through which the device status can be retrieved with the help of the built-in web server. The possibility to remotely control the control panel via the web server and to store building plans is integrated in the control panel.
- 5″ multi-touch capable color display incl. USB port for connecting external memory, USB printer, keyboard or mouse
- Status display of the lights via icons and in plain text
- Automatic commissioning incl. Luminaire search, no manual addressing of the luminaires
- Free input of luminaire destination designations, each with max. 30 characters
- RJ45 network connection with TCP / IP protocol
- Integrated web server incl. Web visualization for system monitoring with web control and
- E-mail notification to distribution list / messages freely adjustable
- Automatic function and operating duration test (time can be freely selected)
- Electronic test logbook stores data for min. 4 years all events in the control center / evaluation and
Analysis of the result of the test book via web control
- 48 freely programmable groups or group assignment
- 24 timers freely programmable
- Luminaires can be switched to continuous light / standby light (all / per bus line / per group / luminaire)
- Password-protected access via two levels (user / installer)
Looking for an individual Solution?
Our experts will be happy to advise you on your next project. Simply get in touch with us via our contact form.