RUSIC® LPS 230
Decentralized Power Supply System
- Smart power supply system with 4/8 final circuits – up to 1200 W and max 20 luminaires per circuit.
- A compact system for peripheral power supply systems in an individual fire zone according to applicable European and national standards.
- Since the supply of emergency lighting and safety lighting is installed in individual fire zones, installation costs are reduced due to not requiring expensive fire resistant wiring systems (e.g. E30).
- Cutting-edge central battery system with individual luminaires and/or circuit monitoring without any additional wiring, freely programmable circuits and luminaires, remote maintenance and visualization, light switch query, potential-free inputs and outputs, network interface as well as network monitoring are standard features.
- External control panel
- KNX Modbus, Dali
- Remote maintenance via Teamviewer
Locations and Applications
- Health Care
- Office and Residential Buildings
- Hotels and Accommodations
- Retail and Shopping Centers
- Educational Facilities
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Public Buildings
- Sports Facilities and Cultural Institutions
Looking for an individual Solution?
Our experts will be happy to advise you on your next project. Simply get in touch with us via our contact form.